Monday, June 16, 2008

Graphic Flux – A Collective Graphic Design Blogging Project

Psiplex is hosting the June Design Blogging Project. The challenge was...

The group's name is Xerces. They are your countrymen and need to make a global impact with this release. Groundbreaking artwork for their CD will be used to carry over to their other media to create a strong connection to the group. Xerces' main focus is music for rain forests. They are all about letting the world know about this incredible but shrinking resource. They would like the CD artwork to reflect their passion for rain forests. Xerces wants to keep the artwork 4-color and their only other requirement is to use the font face 'Petie Boy'.

Here is my entry:

2 comments:

LadyLinoleum said...

This is awesome!! I love it.

Moonshadow said...

Hey LadyL! Thanks for stopping by. It's been a while since I visited Monster Crochet. I used to crochet creatures when my kids were little, pre-PC. Love your work!