Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Boys Toys

My son finally got the shop/shed that he's been wanting. He's gotten all his tools out of the house and out from under his wife's feet and he finally has someplace to do what he does best, create. Well, to create things you first have to create stuff to make your tools function to your liking. Here's two creations that he showed me when I was there the other day. First he built wheels for his Circular saw stand...

Then he turned a drill press into a disk sander.

I probably be posting more creations from my son's shop as that he's always creating something.

2 comments:

Middle Ditch said...

He is very clever, isn't he? Also had a look again at those wood carvings and love them.

Moonshadow said...

I haven't really been ignoring your comment, I just got side-tracked. He's been clever since he was a little boy. I'm biased on both his work and the wood carvings since one's my son and the other's my father's work. My dad will be pleased to know you liked the carvings. : )