Thursday, October 11, 2007

You Were Warned - A Video Montage

This is a video montage that I put together from footage from the 17th Annual Big Boys Toy Show at Century 2 in Wichita Kansas. My son and I set up the big screen at this event every year for the past several years. We project the main stage events up on the big screen live and between events we have fun putting participants and their children, especially the children, up on the big screen.


I put this montage together for fun. I am still learning to use the editing program and having fun learning.

4 comments:

WichitaKsDailyPhoto said...

It was fun to watch your video - good job!

Moonshadow said...

Thank You, Wendy! I value your comments!

Kali said...

Where can I buy the guitarist's music?? Des he have a myspace page? I loved it! Good job editing :)

Moonshadow said...

kali - see the video of Ryan Windam further down my blog. Click on his name for his MySpace page.
Glad you enjoyed my montage, it was fun to put together.